HST Blog Travel News | Spring holiday in San Teodoro
Here 10 proposals for an unforgettable #hstexperience
Not only sea, but also hiking, visits to archaeological sites and much relax during the most colorful season!
- Experience the extraordinary canyoning in the beautiful lakes with waterfall of Rio Pitrisconi, in San Teodoro;
- Visit the Island of Tavolara. You can rent a boat and explore it during an unforgettable excursion to the top of Punta Cannone;
- Admire the pink flamingos of the nature reserve in the San Teodoro pond;
- Visit the beautiful Bue Marino caves, located in the Golfo di Orosei;
- Trekking and canyoning in Su Gorroppu, 12 km long canyon formed in Supramonte and crossed by the river Flumineddu;
- Reach the magnificent Cala Luna with two-hour trek starting from Cala Fuili, in Dorgali;
- Visit into the wild territory of nuragic houses called village of Tiscali, built inside a sinkhole;
- Discover the mysterious Giants Tombs built according to an astronomical orientation! You can find them all over Sardinia, from Palau (Tombe di Li Mezzani) to Dorgali(Tombe di S’ena e Tomes);
- A walk in Orgosolo, famous for its buildings withpainting on the walls that were originally born as a sign of protest.
- Get lost among the houses of San Pantaleo village, near Olbia and enjoy a good aperitif in the famous square admiring the mountains drawn by the wind.
We are ready to give you all the tips for your unforgettable #hstexperience!
Share your thoughts